Approval & Installation Procedure
Upon approval by the Division of Public Works:
1. Banners need to be delivered to the City of Nashua Parks and Recreation Department at the 100 Concord Street office at least 2 weeks, but not more than 30 days, prior to the ‘hang’ date.
2. Banners need to be in some type of enclosed container (e.g. plastic tub, cardboard box that is large enough to accommodate the banner once it has been opened) along with contact information in the event that there are issues with installation.
3. The City will not be responsible for banners not picked up within 2 weeks.
4. The City cannot be responsible for lost or damaged banners, lost or damaged attachments (i.e. grommets, D-rings), or banners not picked up within the required timeframe.
Overhead Banner Specifications
1. The banner length must be between 20ft. and 40 ft. (D-ring to D-ring along the top edge).
2. Maximum banner height (width) shall be 4 ft.
3. All banners must have reinforced grommets in each of the top corners and along the top edge spaced no more than 24 inches apart.
4. Each grommet shall have an inside diameter of 3/8 in. and shall be installed minimally 3/4 in. from outside edge and not more than 1-1/4 in. from top edge.
5. Each banner shall be supplied with a D-ring on each corner of the banner supplied by the banner manufacturer and should be a sewn-in component.
6. Banners must have wind vents of sufficient size and number to prevent wind damage to the banner and hanging mechanism.
• 4’ x 20’ solid banner must have at least a 15% area reduction for venting & mesh (minimum of 12 sq. ft. of venting/mesh)
• 4’ x 30’ banner with 30% area reduction for venting & mesh (minimum of 36 sq. ft. of venting/mesh)
• 4’ x 40’ banner with 50% area reduction for venting & mesh (minimum of 80 sq. ft. of venting/mesh)
7. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the banner has been inspected and is in the proper condition to be hung. Any banners that don’t meet all of these specifications will not be hung.
8. The design of the banner may include small sponsor logos. The size and placement of the sponsor logo is subject to the approval of the City of Nashua.
|Facility Type||Park Space|
|Address Line One||Main St|
|Address Line Two|
|City, State, Zip Code||Nashua, NH 03060|